Torpedo 7 seats 1981c.c. Speed 90 km/h.
Tazio Nuvolari began racing an Ansaldo bringing its first victories, thanks to the reliability and robustness that the machine offered.
The coat of arms features 2 crossed cannons, as Ansaldo was a supplier of war materials to the Royal House. After World War II, its production was converted to the construction of cars and later, after moving the headquarters in Turin, Fiat entered its orbit. The Czechoslovakian Wikov house continued to build Ansaldo engines under licence until 1936.